Emerging Technologies 2019
Location to be Announced
Dates to be Announced
Conference registration will be available after June 28, 2018.
Early bird registration ends November 30, 2018. Receive two free ebooks with your paid registration.
Advance registration is mandatory for all speakers and participants. The regular registration deadline is March 26, 2019; registration fees will increase after this date. Registration closes on April 26, 2019. On-site registration will not be available.
Generous support from our sponsors allows us to provide special events and networking opportunities during our conferences. See this year's conference sponsors, and find out about becoming a sponsor for our conferences.
You are invited to join us for the Emerging Technologies 2019 conference in beautiful Location to be Announced. Emerging Technologies 2019 is a research and business event for those who want to discuss and find out about new exciting high tech opportunities. The format of the talks resembles in-depth tutorials describing state-of-the-art technology, products, and services, and future research directions.
The conference venue is in downtown ETCMOS, with easy access to ETCMOS's primary visitor attractions.
- September 30, 2018: Talk title due. Please send your title to us via email.
- November 30, 2018: Early-bird registration deadline. Register before this date to receive two free ebooks.
- January 26, 2019: Abstracts due. Submit abstracts via this link.
- March 26, 2019: Regular registration deadline. Registration fee will increase to CAD$700 after this date, and will close on April 26, 2019. On-site registration will not be available.
- May 26, 2019: Slides due. Please submit slides via this link.
- Dates to be Announced: Emerging Technologies 2019 in ETCMOS.