Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session A2: Memories and Computing
Start Time: 09:00, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Kerem Camsari, Purdue University
Stochastic p-bits for Invertible Logic
- Zhihong Chen, Purdue University (email@example.com)
- Bastien Giraud, CEA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Markus Levy, EEMBC (email@example.com)
- Vikas Rana, Research Center Juelich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Seiji Kajihara, Kyushu Institute of Technology (email@example.com)
- Nasser Kurd, Intel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luc Thomas, Headway Technologies, Inc. (email@example.com)
- Jian-Gang (Jimmy) Zhu, Carnegie Mellon University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.