Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session A2: Memories and Computing
Start Time: 09:00, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Kerem Camsari, Purdue University
Stochastic p-bits for invertible logic
- Tohru Ishihara, Kyoto University
Nanophotonic arithmetic and logic circuits toward optical in-network computation
- Tosiron Adegbija, University of Arizona
Potentials of microarchitecture adaptability for performance, energy, and security optimizations
- Bastien Giraud, CEA
Smart memory solutions for emerging technologies
- COFFEE BREAK
- Alessandro Paccagnella, Università degli Studi di Padova
Non-volatile memories for space applications: from planar to 3D devices
- Zhihong Chen, Purdue University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vikas Rana, Research Center Juelich (email@example.com)
- Seiji Kajihara, Kyushu Institute of Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luc Thomas, Headway Technologies, Inc. (email@example.com)
- Zhengya Zhang, University of Michigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jian-Gang (Jimmy) Zhu, Carnegie Mellon University (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.