Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session A3: Sensors
Start Time: 13:30, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Mohammad Al Sharman, American University of Sharja
State Estimation, Sensor Fusion, Control Theory
- Lado Filipovic, Technische Universität Wien
CMOS-compatible Semi-conducting Metal-oxide Gas Sensors
- Fabio Di Francesco, Università di Pisa (email@example.com)
- John Madden, University of British Columbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boris Mizaikoff, Universität Ulm (email@example.com)
- Yves-Alain Peter, École Polytechnique de Montréal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brett Smolenski, SUNY Polytechnic Institute (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.