Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session B2: Nanoscale Devices and Circuits
Start Time: 09:00, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Krishna Saraswat, Stanford University
Emerging Interconnect Technologies for Nanoelectronics
- Hagen Klauk, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research
Organic Thin-Film Transistors and Complementary Circuits for Flexible Electronics Applications
- Ji Ung Lee, SUNY Polytechnic Institute
Reconfigurable Logic Devices in 2D Materials
- Andreas Ruediger, INRS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gregory Snider, University of Notre Dame (email@example.com)
- Toshiyuki Tsuchiya, Kyoto University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fabrice Vallee, Université de Lyon (email@example.com)
- Feng Xiong, University of Pittsburgh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peng Zhou, Fudan University (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.