Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session B4: Quantum Technologies
Start Time: 09:00, Friday, May 11
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Michael Adachi, Simon Fraser University
Colloidal Quantum Dot Solids
- Benoit Bertrand, CEA
Using Si CMOS Technology as a Platform for Quantum Computing
- Kirk Bevan, McGill University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dieter Bimberg, Technische Universität Berlin (email@example.com)
- Jan Dubowski, Université de Sherbrooke (Jan.J.Dubowski@USherbrooke.ca)
- Mark Eriksson, University of Wisconsin-Madison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jean-Marie George, CNRS (email@example.com)
- Mark Johnson, D-Wave Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marek Korkusinski, National Research Council (Marek.Korkusinski@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.