Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session C2: Radiation Detection and Imaging
Start Time: 09:00, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Maurice Garcia-Sciveres, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (email@example.com)
- Mehadi Hassan, Duke University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ralph James, Savannah River National Laboratory (email@example.com)
- Ali Kenchaf, ENSTA Bretagne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pierre Khuri-Yakub, Stanford University (email@example.com)
- Paul Lecoq, CERN-European Organization for Nuclear Research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Val O’Shea, University of Glasgow (val.o’email@example.com)
- Alvaro Pena-Quevedo, University of Puerto Rico (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul Seller, Science and Technology Facilities Council (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.