Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session C2: Sensors
Start Time: 09:00, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Fabio Di Francesco, Università di Pisa (email@example.com)
- Mohammad Al Sharman, American University of Sharja
State estimation, sensor fusion, control theory
- Lado Filipovic, Technische Universität Wien
CMOS-compatible semi-conducting metal-oxide gas sensors
- Marc Winter, CNRS
CMOS pixel sensors for high energy physics experiments
- Mohammad Zarifi, University of British Columbia
Portable high resolution microwave sensors for non-contact sensing
- Sigurd Wagner, Princeton University
with N. Verma and J.C. Sturm
Large-area sensor arrays made in hybrid thin-film and CMOS technology
- How-Foo Chen, National Yang Ming University
with C-Ha. Chen and P-B. Wang
Designing and fabricating a medical surface plasmon resonance biosensor: application on antimicrobial susceptibility test of E. Coli
- COFFEE BREAK
- Yves-Alain Peter, École Polytechnique de Montréal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.