Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session C4: Wireless Technologies
Start Time: 09:00, Friday, May 11
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- John Ho, National University of Singapore
Wireless Technologies for Bioelectronic Therapies
- Manos Tentzeris, Georgia Tech
3D-/4D-Printed RF and Millimeter-Wave Components and Modules for IoT applications
- Shuhei Amakawa, Hiroshima University (email@example.com)
- Syed Kamrul Islam, University of Tennessee, Knoxville (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rouzbeh Kananizadeh, University of California, Davis (email@example.com)
- Harish Krishnaswamy, Columbia University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Besh Ray, Aether Spectrum, Inc. (email@example.com)
- Jacques C. Rudell, University of Washington (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Farhana Sheikh, Intel (email@example.com)
- Yahya Tousi, University of Minnesota (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fei Yuan, Ryerson University (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.