Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session D1: Biotechnology
Start Time: 13:30, Wednesday, May 09
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Hui Fang, Northeastern University
Chronically Stable, Flexible Bio-electronics for Brain and Heart Activity Mapping.
- Michael Canva, Université de Sherbrooke (Michael.Canva@USherbrooke.ca)
- Fabio Cicoira, École Polytechnique de Montréal (email@example.com)
- Brian Cunningham, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Massimo De Vittorio, Università del Salento (email@example.com)
- Myeongsub (Mike) Kim, Florida Atlantic University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sunil Patil, Technische Universität Braunschweig (email@example.com)
- Clara Santato, École Polytechnique de Montréal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jonathan Rivnay, Centre Microélectronique de Provence (email@example.com)
- Edmond W.K. Young, University of Toronto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.