Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session D2: Medical Technologies
Start Time: 09:00, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Thomas Webster, Northeastern University
Design, Fabricating, and Commercializing In The Body Nano Sensors: The Future of Health
- Soojin Lee, University of British Columbia
Engineering Approaches to Non-invasive Electrical Stimulation of the Brain: Application to Parkinson’s Disease
- Philip Butler, University of Canterbury (email@example.com)
- Kullervo Hynynen, University of Toronto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ross Walker, University of Utah (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.