Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session D4: Thin Film Devices and Electronics
Start Time: 09:00, Friday, May 11
Chaired by Zhehui (Jeff) Wang, Los Alamos National Laboratory (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zhehui (Jeff) Wang, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Novel Semiconductor Porcessing Techniques for Imaging and Sensor Applications
- Emmanuel Defay, LIST
Transparent Piezoelectric Films on Glass for Haptic Applications
- Rama Venkatasubramanian, Johns Hopkins University
Thin Film Thermoelectric Materials and Devices for High-Performance Electronics
- Joachim Burghartz, Institut für Mikroelektronik Stuttgart (email@example.com)
- Weng W. Chow, Sandia National Laboratories (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Majeed Foad, Applied Materials (Majeed_Foad@amat.com)
- Kyung-In Jung, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (email@example.com)
- Saleem Shaikh, Thin Film Devices, Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sheng Xu, University of California, San Diego (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.