Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session D4: Biotechnology
Start Time: 09:00, Friday, May 11
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Paul Li, Simon Fraser University
Microfluidic nanotechnology for analyzing proteins, nucleic acids and cells in biological samples
- Monika Weber, Fluid-Screen Inc.
Microchips for label-free microbial fingerprinting
- Michael Canva, Université de Sherbrooke
Plasmonic imaging systems using nanostructured substrates for enhanced biosensing
- Sunil Patil, College of Engineering Pune
Conformation dependent charge transport in DNA
- COFFEE BREAK
- Edmond W.K. Young, University of Toronto
Transitioning biomicrofluidic systems from PDMS to plastics
- Takashi Tokuda, NAIST
with M. Haruta, T. Noda, K. Sasagawa and J. Ohta
CMOS-based implantable optogenetic neural interfacing devices
- Fabio Cicoira, École Polytechnique de Montréal (email@example.com)
- Massimo De Vittorio, Università del Salento (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Myeongsub (Mike) Kim, Florida Atlantic University (email@example.com)
- Clara Santato, École Polytechnique de Montréal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hemanth Kumar (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.