Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session E1: Advanced Materials
Start Time: 13:30, Wednesday, May 09
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Emmanuel Defay, LIST
Transparent Piezoelectric Films on Glass for Haptic Applications
- Federico Rosei, INRS
Multifunctional Materials for Electronics and Photonics
- Fernando Calle, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Majeed Foad, Applied Materials (Majeed_Foad@amat.com)
- Bonnie Gray, Simon Fraser University (email@example.com)
- Daniel J. Inman, University of Michigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Omkaram (Om) Nalamasu, Applied Materials (Om_Nalamasu@amat.com)
- Marco Rahm, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern (email@example.com)
- Sigurd Wagner, Princeton University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.