Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session E2: Advanced Materials
Start Time: 09:00, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Deji Akinwande, University of Texas
Materials and Electronic Systems based on 2D Atomic Layers
- André Ivanov, University of British Columbia
Modeling of Hydrogen Diffusion in Different Semiconductor Dielectric Materials, Using Molecular Dynamics Simulation Approaches
- Rehan Kapadia, University of Southern California
Compound Semiconductors on Anything
- Federico Rosei, INRS
Multifunctional Materials for Electronics and Photonics
- Fernando Calle, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yvon Cordier, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (Yvon.Cordier@crhea.cnrs.fr)
- Byron Gates, Simon Fraser University (email@example.com)
- Hasina Huq, University of Texas, Pan American (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Daniel J. Inman, University of Michigan (email@example.com)
- Cengiz Ozkan, University of California, Riverside (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marco Rahm, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern (email@example.com)
- Guangrui (Maggie) Xia, University of British Columbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.