Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session E3: Nanomaterials
Start Time: 13:30, Thursday, May 10
Chaired by Guangrui (Maggie) Xia, University of British Columbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shankar Rananavare, Portland State University
Prospects of copper nanowire self-assembly for interconnect applications
- Andrzej Moscicki, Amepox Microelectronics Ltd.
New thermal management solution with sinterable TIM materials
- Karen Kavanagh, Simon Fraser University
Transmission He ion microscopy
We will describe experiments with a modified He+ ion microscope to monitor milling rates, channeling, beam steering, and diffraction through thin semiconducting materials.
- Thierry Baron, LTM-CNRS Grenoble (email@example.com)
- Mojgan Daneshmand, University of Alberta (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Muhammad Akhyar Farrukh, GC University Lahore (email@example.com)
- COFFEE BREAK
- Lyudmila Goncharova, University of Western Ontario (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeffry Kelber, University of North Texas (email@example.com)
- Kyle Alvine, National Institute of Standards and Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.