Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session P1: Plenary I
Start Time: 09:00, Wednesday, May 09
Chaired by André Ivanov, University of British Columbia (email@example.com)
- Sorin Voinigescu, University of Toronto
Silicon device and circuit scaling to the end of the ITRS 2030 time Horizon and natural Evolution into Si QC at the Atomic Scale
- Matteo Rinaldi, Northeastern University
Zero-power infrared digitizers based on plasmonically enhanced micromechanical photoswitches
- Seung Kang, Qualcomm (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Drew Evans, University of South Australia (Drew.Evans@unisa.edu.au)
- Bozena Kaminska, Simon Fraser University (email@example.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.