Emerging Technologies 2018 Session Listing
The program is subject to change in the weeks leading up to the conference. Check back here for the latest schedule, or follow us on Twitter for real-time notice of updates to the program.
We plan to have a firm program available no later than February 5, 2018.
Session P3: Plenary III
Start Time: 13:30, Friday, May 11
Chaired by Chair to be Announced
- Kourosh Kalantar-Zadeh, RMIT University
Outcomes of first human trial on ingestible gas sensing capsules
- Purang Abolmaesumi, University of British Columbia
Advanced machine learning for ultrasound guided diagnosis and intervention
- Ricardo Reis, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (email@example.com)
- Hidemitsu Furukawa, Yamagata University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Omkaram (Om) Nalamasu, Applied Materials (Om_Nalamasu@amat.com)
Support from our sponsors allows us to provide additional special events and networking opportunities during our conferences.